Home Cinema Choice Reviews

Home Cinema Choice - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Home Cinema Choice

Home Cinema Choice
Home Cinema Choice

“I have just spent a little short of £2300 for a new...”

Written on: 05/01/2007 by Tewbacca (10 reviews written)

I have just spent a little short of £2300 for a new LCD TV and have been looking for a decent cinema system to go with it and do it justice.
I am not technically-minded and really need advice in this area and this magazine has helped me greatly. Packed with loads of info which even I could understand and brilliant reviews on a whole range of stuff - not limited to just Home Cinema.
If you are looking for a good magazine with all-round advice then this is the one for you… Read Full Review

“When it comes to choosing a home cinema magazine, Home...”

Written on: 05/07/2005 by Bubabaah (42 reviews written)

When it comes to choosing a home cinema magazine, Home Cinema Choice is my choice everytime. In my opinion they have the most detailed analysis out there of new and upcoming systems, proper sound advice for anyone looking to buy new equipment. My advice is if you're not a techy like me, then just buy an issue before you upgrade your stuff so you can buy in the know… Read Full Review