Esquire Reviews

Esquire
Esquire

“Useful”

written by Rnaregeen on 08/06/2016

I found this magazine very useful. I got a lot of tips that realy help in life and in relationship with women.

“Esquire is a great magazine for all men. It may have a...”

written by on 08/01/2011

Esquire is a great magazine for all men. It may have a few adverts, but the articles are always informative and very interesting. I have read the other magazines similar to Esquire, however I feel that Esquire has a better editorial. In addition the layout of Esquire is very accessible and attractive a quality which other men's magazines seem to lack. You can get some very good deals on Esquire at the moment - I think approximately £1 for one issue over a year - very reasonable in my opinion. I would recommend this magazine to all men in search of an interesting, intelligent and affordable magazine.

“I noticed in the copy in which they reviewed the new...”

written by on 09/03/2008

I noticed in the copy in which they reviewed the new Aston Martin that 98% of the readership had an income £30,000 per year and it got me thinking; what is the mag about? If the readership has an average salary, why all the pompous stuff about the correct way to iron a Jermyn Street shirt or the latest supercar or whatever. The mag is therefore raising expectations, creating dreams and turning men into a creation they can't live up to. In my opinion, we should get interests that we can afford, be real and have dreams that can be realised.

“In my opinion, only sometimes does Esquire have good...”

written by on 19/12/2007

In my opinion, only sometimes does Esquire have good articles and writing. I feel that Esquire magazine's quality has really gone downhill and they don't seem to be turning it around. I think that Esquire was a decent magazine up until last year when they decided to clutter the pages with too many articles and the writing became more lad mag than class. I do not recommend this magazine to anyone who has taste and class.

“I used to like Esquire up until the last year, I feel...”

written by metroman on 17/12/2007

I used to like Esquire up until the last year, I feel they have become more like a lad mag instead of a gentleman's mag. I feel that GQ, Details, and Men's Vogue are better quality and much classier Men's magazines that more Gentlemen will appreciate. In my opinion Esquire is going into immaturity and I think most Men will feel insulted by this magazine.