Viz Reviews

Media Gallery for Viz

Viz
Viz

“superb magazine”

Written on: 26/05/2015 by BarryChoppa (2 reviews written)

used to love this magazine when I was younger. picked up a copy the other day and still top-notch!… Read Full Review

“I am a massive fan of Viz Magazine, and I will...”

Written on: 09/08/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

I am a massive fan of Viz Magazine, and I will continue to eagerly purchase my copy each month. Although the golden era of Viz is now over, I would suggest the revival of the character Rude Kid. I have mimicked his disgusting foul mouthed one liners to perfectly reasonable questions raised by friends, family and contacts for many years now. I am regarded as a bit of a prankster who enjoys the status of being very popular amongst his peers. Buy your copy of Viz today, as it is a quality read and… Read Full Review

“Well Viz, its like Marmite, you either love it or hate...”

Written on: 06/08/2005 by tonyvalderama (1 review written)

Well Viz, its like Marmite, you either love it or hate it. I for one collected these comics from about 10 years after the launch. It used to be very funny and very different after all this was a time without FHM, Loaded, Buzz and the like. Where else was a young man to look for some saucey comic strip humour with added swear words - your gran just would not approve.

Always a magazine to court controvesy (if only for the free publicity) you just had to buy it to see who Chris and chums were… Read Full Review