PS2 Xploder V4 Reviews

• Durability

PS2 Xploder V4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for PS2 Xploder V4

PS2 Xploder V4

“I think over all the game disk was exilent but i still...”

Written on: 05/08/2008 by foosterrooster (1 review written)

I think over all the game disk was exilent but i still perfer to compleat the game first before i try the cheats

“PS2 Xploder V4 - I have used Action Replay or...”

Written on: 22/08/2004 by IHY (1 review written)

PS2 Xploder V4 - I have used Action Replay or compatible hardware before for my PSOne and Gamecube as a way of opening up old games which I've completed or started to get bored of.
I never had a problem with my other consoles as my PSOne AR wasn't made by Datel and my GCN one was made in partnership with GAME.
When I bought a PS2 AR2 MAX to use the memory and DVD features, I found that it didn't even boot.
It turned out that the bright people at Datel had supplied an old, crusty AR with AR2… Read Full Review