Nokia Munkiki Reviews

Nokia Munkiki - Ask a question now

“I can't get past the 26 level of Munkiki. It seems...”

Written on: 18/01/2005 by lekanhood (1 review written)

I can't get past the 26 level of Munkiki. It seems everything is wiped out and that's the end of the game. I want someone who has comprehensive knowlegde of the game to please put me through the procedures for passing that level. If you could leave a comment here.
Thanks
I want someone who has a versatile knowlegde of the game to please help me out in this situation, it's driving me insane, because I don't just know why I can't get past that stage even when I got the key to enter the stage… Read Full Review

Vn's Response to lekanhood's Review

Written on: 25/05/2005

I would like to have the Munkiki tune as ringtone. I have a Nokia 3410. How can I do this?

Maja's Response to lekanhood's Review

Written on: 04/07/2005

I can't get past level 12. How do I do? And then I couldn't find that key on level 10 either.

Read 2 Comments

“Can anyone help! Im stuck on level 29 of Nokia Munkiki...”

Written on: 13/05/2004 by alan willavise (2 reviews written)

Can anyone help! Im stuck on level 29 of Nokia Munkiki tried everything? I also cant find a key in level 10 where there is supposed to be one. thanks… Read Full Review

Vn's Response to alan willavise's Review

Written on: 04/07/2005

408658_Hest's Response to alan willavise's Review

Written on: 11/10/2008

My first fone was a Nokia 3410, and i've enjoyed playing Munkiki every step.
<br/>My question is, is there no way i can download the same game onto my laptop. I really think it will be very much fun plaing it on a bigger sreen. And if can download it to my computer/laptop, please give me the direction on how to go about it. I would really appreciate it if someone can reply to my question.

Read 2 Comments

“Now that i cannot stop playing this game and iam...”

Written on: 30/04/2004 by alan willavise (2 reviews written)

Now that i cannot stop playing this game and iam through to level 28 i wonder how many more levels there are to complete? Also is there a munkiki 2 coming out to download!… Read Full Review

“I enjoyed Munkiki on the Nokia immensly until i got to...”

Written on: 01/04/2004 by hmguk (1 review written)

I enjoyed Munkiki on the Nokia immensly until i got to level 12 then it seemed to crash!… Read Full Review