Biomedics 55 Reviews

Biomedics 55 - Ask a question now

“Worn them for past 4 years and had no problems. I wear...”

Written on: 22/11/2009

Worn them for past 4 years and had no problems. I wear them every waking hour and I usually use them for a couple months without replacing them. They do start to feel uncomfortable at a couple months. Very affordable… Read Full Review

“These contacts were my first venture into contact...”

Written on: 07/11/2008

These contacts were my first venture into contact lenses. My eye doctor recommended them and they turned out to be extremely comfortable. I typically work 10-12 hour days and on most days I could make it through the entire day without feeling itchy or dry. And when you compare them to the cost of Acuvue or Bosh and Lomb lenses they are a bargain. The only reason I can't give them a 10 is because I haven't worn any other lens so I really have no comparison… Read Full Review