BT Response 75 Reviews

Summary

Digital
Max. Recording Time: 36 Min.
Remote Message Retrieval

Specification for BT Response 75

Main characteristics
Type: Digital
LCD Screen: No
Max. Recording Time: 36 Min.
Technical Features
Remote Message Retrieval: Yes
Caller ID: Yes
Date/Time Stamp: Yes
Other
Weight: 21.3 g
Warranty: 1 Year

“Why oh why does everything, including this BT Response...”

written by on 12/05/2008

Why oh why does everything, including this BT Response 75 require a battery, even when its run by electricity. If you turn the unit off, the battery runs down in double quick time, if you leave the unit on, the battery runs down in half double quick time! If the battery runs down you hear a confounded peeping every 5 seconds. I dont mind missing a call if the electricity goes off, honest! But I do mind being made to purchasing numerous batteries every year to feed something I don't even need.... I pay the elecricity bill to do everything this little fellah does, Duracel I dont need! Find an appliance that doesn't eat batteries, better still, doesn't run on batteries and amps at the same time, and save tearing your hair out trying to stop the thing beeping every 3 weeks!

Failing that, buy shares in Duracell.