Kwai Garlic Tablets Reviews

Kwai Garlic Tablets - Ask a question now

“Has been very good to my family for chest/heart pain...”

Written on: 04/11/2009

Has been very good to my family for chest/heart pain and high blood pressure. I has also been very effective in avoiding the effect of flu and bacterial infections.

“I was having heart problems (Pressure on my chest,...”

Written on: 11/09/2009

I was having heart problems (Pressure on my chest, pain in my neck area and down my arms)and one of my friends told me about his Garlic supplement, so I started taking them!!!

I say that within days, all the pressure in my chest, pain down my arms, etc had dissapeared and it remained that way all the while I was thaking them. Then about 8 months later, I stopped taking them!!!BIG MISTAKE!!! Within a few months the pains in the chest and the arms came back. My heart was having irregular… Read Full Review

“ Love the odourless Kwai garlic tables as hate the...”

Written on: 26/05/2009 by milkbottles (3 reviews written)

Love the odourless Kwai garlic tables as hate the taste of garlic… Read Full Review

“My father came back from a routine check up at the...”

Written on: 03/04/2006 by SJLondon (4 reviews written)

My father came back from a routine check up at the doctor's very worried - his cholesterol was high and we have a history of heart disease in the family. The GP wanted him to try changing his diet and lifestyle before offering drugs and one thing she recommended was eating a lot of garlic, which he hates!
I saw Kwai Garlic Tablets in Boots and he has been taking them religiously. When he went back for his next check up he was really pleased to be told that his cholesterol and blood pressure… Read Full Review

Corderboy's Response to SJLondon's Review

Written on: 10/04/2006

My blood pressure reading for the previous 3 months were 158/85, 166//82 and 160/82 and the doctor was considering changing my medication. Decided to try taking Kwai one a day garlic supplement, after one month returned to doc for B/P check and it was 140/80. Is this just a coincidence or is it down to the Kwai?

Sjlondon's Response to SJLondon's Review

Written on: 19/04/2006

I think it is down to the Kwai. I called the helpline for more info when my father started taking them and it has been proven in several clinical trials so I think it really does work.

Read 2 Comments