Tesco Premium Dog Food Chunks In Jelly Reviews

Tesco Premium Dog Food Chunks In Jelly - Ask a question now

“Well my greyhounds, who have very sensitive stomachs,...”

Written on: 19/03/2010

Well my greyhounds, who have very sensitive stomachs, have done extremely well on this food. I have paid an absolute fortune for Burns, James Wellbeloved, etc. which made my their problems much worse by causing extremely runny stools and terrible flatulence due to their oats, and supposedly healthy ingredients.

My dogs had far better results with Tesco complete dry food mixed with Tesco tinned food to add moisture, instead of using water.

Needless to say, I am happier in the pocket and they… Read Full Review

“Tesco Premium Dog Food Chunks In Jelly - This review...”

Written on: 11/11/2008 by Jezzi1984 (3 reviews written)

Tesco Premium Dog Food Chunks In Jelly - This review is my opinion based on the reaction of my dog to this food. I haven't reviewed the ingredients or the nutritious analysis because I can't, I'm not an expert on dog nutrition and my dog didn't try enough of it for me to comment on his health and wellbeing after a period of testing.

My 12 year old Border Collie, Barney, has been known to eat anything; we are yet to find a brand of food that he wont try, have caught him devouring entire tubs… Read Full Review