Whiskas Complete Dry Cat Food Reviews

Whiskas Complete Dry Cat Food
2.8

Whiskas Complete Dry Cat Food - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Whiskas Complete Dry Cat Food

“Cats pee constantly after eating this food”

written by on 07/02/2014

Cats pee everywhere after eating it for more than a day. I realise that cats drink more when eating dry food but this food appears to be making them lose control of their kidneys. Am now sticking to quality, albeit, more expensive dry food.

“Shiny coat”

written by daisydaisy75 on 24/07/2013

I buy Whiskas dry food for over 5 years. Chicken and fish are main varieties I give my cats. They come in nice colours and shapes. It gives my cats all the nutritiens they need. My vet said that my cat Bonky has beautiful shiny soft fur, which makes me very proud. I like everything about Whiskas. I only have problem with opening the bag, the sealed bit seems not work. I have to keep the bag open and the smell comes out. Some better packaging would be needed. For cats smell is very temting, so clearly they love it too. Also price is good. When I am lucky I get it on offer which is even better. :)

“My cat always eat whiskas”

written by inetukee on 22/03/2013

hello all. i want to share with you about my cat. My cat always eat just dry whiskas food, its dont eat any others food, i think he knows what to need to eat :) anyway i hope your cats eats too this food, this food dont stink like cat foods like other cheaper , its smells like meat and why i buy it for my cat. in conclusion i think the cats knpws best what it needs :)

“Whiskas dry food made both of my cats vomit. Do not...”

written by on 11/10/2010

Whiskas dry food made both of my cats vomit. Do not feed this to your pets!

“Fed my 3 cats on whiskas cat food dry. ”

written by emmamalakian on 22/08/2009

Fed my 3 cats on whiskas cat food dry.
They loved it, only problem was they had runny stools.
It is value for money, but i prefiar james wellbeloved.

“I don't think Whiskas Complete Dry Cat Food is good...”

written by redsunrise on 31/01/2008

I don't think Whiskas Complete Dry Cat Food is good for my cat.

“I will never buy Whiskas cat food again as long as...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by frank kitts on 30/08/2007

I will never buy Whiskas cat food again as long as those stupid adverts are on T.V. any C.E.O. who would approve those ads must be off his rocker, and most of my friends feel the same way. A guy pretending to take a dump under the counter, how gross.

Jeffsauer's Response to frank kitts's Review

Written on: 07/10/2013

wow if that's seriously your only issue with a company but compels you enough to write a review saying you will never buy their food as long as you live then you must be seriously mentally ill.

“Whiskas Complete Dry Cat Food - My two cats are really...”

written by autumnsymphony on 01/05/2006

Whiskas Complete Dry Cat Food - My two cats are really fussy but they don't leave any of this food at all. Bags are resealable which is great to keep it fresh.