Orangina Sparkling Orange Juice Reviews

Orangina Sparkling Orange Juice - Ask a question now

“the sample i had from asda store was bad it was far to...”

Written on: 12/10/2009 by jasonx1 (107 reviews written)

the sample i had from asda store was bad it was far to fizzy my teeth hurt
left a bad after taste in my mouth .never touch this stuff again recycled orange i leave it to others ..bad… Read Full Review

“I do like Orangina every now and again, but it isn't a...”

Written on: 22/03/2007 by Jason E (33 reviews written)

I do like Orangina every now and again, but it isn't a drink I have all the time.
I tend to choose it on a hot summers day as it is refreshing and quenches my thirst.
However, it has always had an odd after taste if you ask me. It isn't a horrible after taste, just and odd one?
Does anyone know what causes it/what it is?… Read Full Review