Pepsi Reviews

Pepsi - Ask a question now

“Favorite Drink”

Written on: 05/01/2022 by KachBinita (10 reviews written)

Pepsi is favorite drink of our family. Best party soft drink for any Occasion. Energetic drink.

“Refreshment Drink”

Written on: 09/09/2021 by Antin_Gene (2 reviews written)

Pepsi is my favourite drink and i love it very much. I always drink it in afternoon and in mostly in summer season. Quality and Quantity is best. Worth the money. Recommended to friends and family.

“One of my favorite drink”

Written on: 29/05/2021 by JeniceMichaels (15 reviews written)

I'm a huge Pepsi fan! It's fantastic! Like coffee, it keeps you awake! I love having a supply on hand for guests and when I'm tired! It's quite affordable, and you can always get them on sale! I adore it when the bottle overflows like a fountain, especially when it's opened by a jerk. When I run out, I'll keep purchasing!

“I'm a Pepsi fanatic. It's something I've been drinking...”

Written on: 19/05/2021 by oliveahiddenstone (4 reviews written)

I'm a Pepsi fanatic. It's something I've been drinking for a long time. Pepsican be difficult to come by. But I have to go from store to store looking for it. Pepsi is no longer available, according to one of my favourite retailers!!! This news has made me quite upset. My store is having a Pepsi sale right now, and I had to pick something I didn't want. The only drink I genuinely appreciate is Pepsi. Then I notice on Pepsi's website that someone has complained about how sweet it is. I had the same issue with other diet beverages until I discovered Pepsi. I'd like this person to conduct a taste test for me. Pepsi will prove to be the greatest option! I'm pleading with PepsiCo to keep creating Pepsi.

“new taste”

Written on: 15/10/2015 by wzStrickland438 (1 review written)

The new pepsi is awful will have to switch to something else unless they change back to original taste.

“Pepsi ”

Written on: 20/09/2015 by PrestonO'Brien (1 review written)

I love Pepsi but recently they took out the aspartame and now it is disgusting I wish they would put it back in

“Coke is number 1.”

Written on: 22/11/2013 by 77MariBear (1 review written)

Soda is the best. I need a 6 pack each day. Pepsi is not as good as COKE.

“Pepsi is a good cheap beverage,i think it tastes...”

Written on: 21/07/2008 by swanndry93 (43 reviews written)

Pepsi is a good cheap beverage,i think it tastes better then coke,because when i drink coke my mouth go nasty and feels weird.anyway.good after taste. pepsi is harder to buy then coke and less popular but i like it better, and most people like coke all because its more popular and overrated, pepsi has caramel in it which makes it taste better,it is very refreshing and has that nice soft touch. nice drink.affordable sweet.

“Pepsi is a good product, although compared to coke id...”

Written on: 23/06/2008

Pepsi is a good product, although compared to coke id rather buy pepsi but i dont drink it that often.

“In my very important opinion (yeah), it is a little...”

Written on: 04/05/2007 by Cognition (90 reviews written)

In my very important opinion (yeah), it is a little better than Coke, simply because it doesn't have the same nasty after taste.

People often compare Pepsi and Coke, but I think that this is unfair, as they are in fact quite different from each other - the main difference being in taste - Pepsi is fresher and not as strong as Coke.

I would definitely recommend Pepsi over Coke.

“If you see Pepsi on the shelf, or if you're thinking...”

Written on: 23/05/2006 by The Farmer (46 reviews written)

If you see Pepsi on the shelf, or if you're thinking of buying a can/bottle then go for it. You only live once as they say in the bible. But, the bible also says be aware of false prophets.

“A lot of people will say that Coke is a lot better...”

Written on: 26/04/2006 by arianne (13 reviews written)

A lot of people will say that Coke is a lot better than Pepsi, but I disagree and say that Pepsi is better than Coke. Coke just tastes too sweet for me, while Pepsi is just right! Value for money is very good, and I think it is cheaper than main rival Coca Cola in most stores around the UK.

The only problem is that I think that it has even more sugar in it than Coke, despite it not tasting as sweet.

I would definitely recommend Pepsi over Coke.

“Despite people constantly saying the opposite, it is...”

Written on: 29/12/2005 by bakedbeanqueen (54 reviews written)

Despite people constantly saying the opposite, it is easy to tell the difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi. Pepsi's less fizzy, more flat taste can be a nice contrast and is more subtle than its counterpart. Pepsi Max is far nicer than Diet Pepsi and whilst Pepsi Max Twist is initially nice, it can be rather sickly after a few cans of it.
Overall, Pepsi is a more soft drink and is easier to drink.

“I could drink Pepsi all day (and I usually kind of...”

Written on: 18/08/2004 by STJmro (1 review written)

I could drink Pepsi all day (and I usually kind of tend to), it's just great all American cola that tastes very good and leaves a good after taste as well. Man, Caleb Bradham was on to something when he invented this.