Lynx Africa Reviews

Lynx Africa - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lynx Africa

Lynx Africa
Lynx Africa

“production involves animal cruelty”

written by 111Munn on 17/06/2017

From lynxformer.com it states that "small amount of animal testing is still necessary to deliver innovative products that provide consumer benefit and market competitive". Kill or torture for the sake of good smell in you legs or arms is defiantly not worth it, especially in 2017.

“Freaking Awesome!!!”

written by Ignacio448 on 01/03/2014

This deodarant is soo good, it smells amazing and I use it every day. I like everything about this product and i cant think of anything that is wrong with it. I would 110% recommend this to a friend, actually make that recommend it to anyone! And p.s if some one says that it smells bad then they are either they are an idiot or they have no idea what smells good and what doesn't or they just don't want you to wear coz they are jealous!

“Terrible”

written by on 15/01/2014

my son sPrayed it everywhere on my daughter she ran out crying and couldn't see and my son is only 11.So it is rubbish it smells wrong.rubbish and dreadful.

“Maybe it's me”

written by on 10/11/2012

It could well that the problem lies with me. I am not a young woman who needs a man to overpower me with his perfume, but a more mature woman whose son insists on spraying this stuff all over him. He says it attracts the females, but I can only imagine that it just knocks them out!! Short of giving him his marching orders, I do not know how I shall be able to continue living with the awful reactions I have to this stuff. The smell is fine, but heaven above knows what goes in to it to make my mouth and nostrils go on fire for days after just a small whiff of this.

“why dont you make a after shave of your products it...”

written by on 15/01/2010

why dont you make a after shave of your products it would be a grat selaer

“I have been using lynx africa products for about 2...”

written by on 21/10/2009

I have been using lynx africa products for about 2 years now and i must say that it has definately done me proud and i would definately recommend it to all my friends which i have done recently i will always continue to use lynx for aslong as it doesnt lemme down which it hasnt done so far so to the makers of lynx africa congratulations its a great success and if you ever wish to have a customer feedback then let me know i will be more than happy to provide you guys with a customer feedback once again thanks alot and i hope you guys will be sending me samples of your products in the future thank you very much lynx

“Africa is the best smelling Lynx deodorant, probably...”

written by Deverill on 17/07/2009

Africa is the best smelling Lynx deodorant, probably the best smelling deodorant of them all.

I love it and my girlfriend loves it. It lasts all day, doesn't leave white marks and doesn't burn. The picture for this product on this website is a little bit on the old side however the new can looks very nice with a much better lid/spray design than the classic Lynx tin.

The Ani-Perspirant smells just as great however is not as effective as an anti-perspirant compared to other leading brands.

“i have Lynx Africa i use it every friday & tuesday!”

written by on 10/07/2008

i have Lynx Africa i use it every friday & tuesday!

“Smells refreshing and amazing. No bad points. I got...”

written by BaybeeMol on 12/05/2008

Smells refreshing and amazing. No bad points. I got it as a present for my brilliant boyfriend and he loved it!!!He smelled gorgeous and quite sexy smelling!!!:P

“Lynx Africa is a great deodorant!”

written by on 01/03/2008

Lynx Africa is a great deodorant!

“I can't really comment on the longevity of it or...”

written by on 09/01/2008

I can't really comment on the longevity of it or anything as this is from a woman's point of view but i just had to express my love for this product!! Seriously, all guys should wear Lynx Africa, it's smells...WOW. SERIOUSLY WOW. I LOVE IT.
i am actually obsessed.

“Lynx Africa deodorant is more than good, and I would...”

written by on 29/12/2007

Lynx Africa deodorant is more than good, and I would recommend it to anyone

“Lynx Africa is great.Love it perfect gift for a boy.”

written by on 08/12/2007

Lynx Africa is great.Love it perfect gift for a boy.

“Lynx Africa doesn't feel cold when applied. I think...”

written by dale212 on 22/10/2007

Lynx Africa doesn't feel cold when applied. I think it's a little bit too expensive. Great scent, 10/10 overall

“Excellent deoderant, recommend it!”

written by tvdw on 15/07/2006

Excellent deoderant, recommend it!

“Overal lynx africa is fantastic. It does what its...”

written by johnlove on 04/04/2006

Overal lynx africa is fantastic. It does what its meant to do and makes you feel freash and not smell of sweat!