Clarks Shoes Girls Reviews

Media Gallery for Clarks Shoes Girls

Clarks Shoes Girls

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Considering young children grow out of their shoes so...”

Written on: 21/12/2010 by maisietoo (2 reviews written)

Considering young children grow out of their shoes so quickly, Clarks shoes are ridicilously expensive. I stupidly paid £28 for a pair of pink girl's shoes, size 5, for my newly walking toddler. She wore them three times before I found she needed the next size. And funnily enough the shoes looked really worn. Clarks do have some good sales though and the best thing is to buy shoes ahead! Their customer service is also very good. The staff seem knowledgable and dedicated and can talk to children… Read Full Review

“I just got some clarks daisy pets shoes for my...”

Written on: 22/04/2009

I just got some clarks daisy pets shoes for my daughter. she is really satisfied with them. They are normal black school shoes but have pretty black jewls on them. The insole lifts up and inside the heel there is a little doll and a dog. On the bottom of the shoe there is a clear plastic window which lets you see whats inside. my daughter shows them off at school. They are great shoes! the only problem is the bump that forms when she lifts up the heel after a few times to get to the girl and dog… Read Full Review

“The choice for Clarks shoes has gone downhill greatly....”

Written on: 19/06/2008

The choice for Clarks shoes has gone downhill greatly. I haven't found any compromise with the quality however. My children walk to and from school every day each journey being 0.6 miles. The shoes were brought last September at the start of the school year and are still going strong. The girls are comfortable and their feet are looked after. The two pairs cost me £60 but I feel it was well worth it.
If Clarks could just expand the range of styles and available sizes I would be happier… Read Full Review

“I would rather travel around looking than put her in...”

Written on: 19/02/2008 by Pking (1 review written)

I would rather travel around looking than put her in anything else. Startarite is another good shoe. I leave the shop knowing that my daughters feet are safe. Feet are for life they need protecting. I work in a school and I see children wearing cheap shoes, and when they are running in the playground their shoes are falling off! They can't skip in them and they are always complaining their feet hurt. They wear these fashionable light weight ballerina style with no support at all. One… Read Full Review