Clarks Shoes Girls Reviews

Media Gallery for Clarks Shoes Girls

Clarks Shoes Girls

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“£38 school shoes= cut toes”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by Bowmantr279 (1 review written)

Paid £38 for 'daisy'school shoes for my daughter ,week 2of trying to wear them in and her toes are cut! Fitted to measure my b side.....is now refusing to wear them because shes in pain!wearing her cheap supermarket hoes. .mmm what a waste… Read Full Review

“I used to buy Clarks shoes for my children for the...”

Written on: 09/08/2008

I used to buy Clarks shoes for my children for the last few years, however my branch in Lewisham, S.E. London never seems to have the sizes available, there are a few styles on display but due to the lack of sizes available I have just stopped buying shoes from there, I have 3 children and it is a nightmare when going in and I am only able to get shoes for 1 child, I have just given up now and buy Startrite or Geox which are excellent… Read Full Review