Clarks Shoes Boys Reviews

Clarks Shoes Boys - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clarks Shoes Boys

Clarks Shoes Boys

“Pushy staff, inconsistent measuring, deteriorating quality”

Written on: 16/06/2015 by Talia219 (1 review written)

Over the past ten years, the quality of Clarks' shoes have deteriorated massively in my experience, yet they still command a high price. Yesterday we went to Westwood Cross and found the staff to be pushy, inexperienced and inconsistent in their feet measuring. What has happened to this brand that people once trusted to provide good quality footwear for their entire family? Greed clearly. It's a shame as there is little alternative on the high street, so Clarks can get away with it. But come… Read Full Review

“Staff”

Written on: 02/03/2013

Today I went to my local Clarks as some shoes I bought 6 months ago for my son split down the sides. The assistant manager who dealt with this was so rude… Read Full Review

“My local store staff at Clarks was very friendly and...”

Written on: 31/10/2008 by ummrohma (1 review written)

My local store staff at Clarks was very friendly and careful in measuring the shoes. yet I bought Doodles and then Startrite shoes for my 2 years old girl, these are been fairly used but still look good and i am sure are comfortable as well.
The designs still has enough space to be improved.
too expensive.. and really limited choice... shall expand their variety… Read Full Review

“Staff at my local store appear badly trained, as...”

Written on: 19/07/2008 by tuer39 (2 reviews written)

Staff at my local store appear badly trained, as above, and bored with their job. Since the only Start - rite store left I've had to use Clarks. In my opinion, the shoes have poor quality leather and last no time at all. In one day my son was measured by the same assistant and given different width and length sizes. Little choice… Read Full Review

“I have always purchased Clarks shoes for my son, from...”

Written on: 27/04/2007 by michelleabrahams (2 reviews written)

I have always purchased Clarks shoes for my son, from pre-walkers to the size he is now - UK Size 1.5 and age 7 years. Why is it, the bigger the feet get, the uglier and bulkier the shoes get!!?? I was so disappointed with the last pair I purchased for my son for school. We were given 2 choices of style in his size from our local Clarks, and basically picked "the best from a bad bunch". Aside from the appearance of the shoe, after 6 weeks they looked as though they had been worn for a… Read Full Review

Shoesnstuff's Response to michelleabrahams's Review

Written on: 31/07/2007

Some wicked shoes can be found at www.shoesnstuff.co.uk
<br/>They stock chipmunks shoes which are similar to Clarks

Jeremya's Response to michelleabrahams's Review

Written on: 14/02/2009

I agree. I am a longtime fan of Clark's and Startrite shoes and sandals, and have noticed that the shoes, which were once neat and well made, have become terribly ugly. Awful trim, big thick straps and clunky soles. I wish they would go back to the older, more traditional styles. Not everyone wants a shoe or sandal that looks like an ugly black trainer!

Read 2 Comments