My Offers Reviews - www.myoffers.co.uk

My Offers - www.myoffers.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for My Offers - www.myoffers.co.uk

My Offers - www.myoffers.co.uk

“violation of privacy law”

written by Isa12 on 30/03/2018

This company likes to violate privacy law using and abusing private emails sending there junk adverts without consent and any permission . This is a violation of privacy law and needs to be stop .

“Complete bullying a*holes ”

written by Policeman123 on 05/12/2016

These people are the best in the business if you really enjoy being pestered continuously with harassing calls , silent calls and unintelligible speech. All switchboard options divert to the same person and she doesn't seem to be all there. From the number of complaints logged on who-called-me website, I would suggest I am not the only person who would like to see these low life's locked up. They don't seem to care about phone numbers being listed with the Telephone Preference Service either so they clearly aren't law abiding. Stay well away. You have been warned.

Km41's Response to Policeman123's Review

Written on: 07/11/2022

Read 1 Comment

“banned no chips”

written by oxHouse1978 on 11/09/2016

I filled in all the forms the offers everything asked of me in a promise I would get free poker chips I received nothing so I was duped its a ...

“Bombarded with spam email”

written by JaylinCasey on 10/09/2016

Entered the competitions a few times at Myoffers within hours my inbox was inundated with spam email from America I didn't know where it coming from. The link became obvious on this last occasion. Although I very carefully selected not subscribe to many of their so called offers and deleted my phone numbers from their forms still I found my inundated with text messages and non relevant emails as I live in the uk. Avoid at all costs.

“Do Not Trust”

written by Stuartww413 on 13/07/2016

These competitions on My Offers are completely misleading,you have to give so much personal detail to marketing companies,and then at the end you find out you are not entered .I tried this website as it seems to on Monet Saving Expert,but very dodgy indee.

“Not Really Sure About This Site”

written by Kali402 on 09/03/2016

I have been a member of myoffers for years. I have entered over 49,000 (not this is not a typo!) competitions and never won a thing. Whenever I have tried to contact them for advice or help with something there is absolutely no way you can. There is a feedback form but it never 'sends' when you click that button. I like the layout of the site and the competitions on it but when you go to the winners list it never list anyone that has won one of the large prizes.

“Not Really Sure About This Site”

written by Kali402 on 09/03/2016

“It looks promising, but does it deliver?”

written by on 17/02/2016

Myoffers.co.uk was the first site I joined when I started coming. There are so many good looking prizes ok the site and is so easy to enter the competitions it can become pretty addictive. The user reward system is a nice touch too although I managed to become a 5 star user pretty quickly and the free rewards I was offered weren't exactly very good. Their new design is a vast improvement and out looks good on computer, tablet and mobile. The website is fast and the surveys you need to fill out aren't too long. However I'm not a fan of giving out my phone builder so I tend to avoid those ones. My only real concern is, given the websites popularity - it is well-known in the comper world - I've yet to meet anyone who has ever won anything from the website. I really hope that the site is genuine given the amount of time they've put in to developing it, but it is a little concerning that nobody ever reports a win from this site.

Coolbeanscomper's Comment

Written on: 17/02/2016

Sorry, a few bad typos there. Autocorrect ruining my reviews :)

Read 1 Comment

“prize entry over 500 not won out is real or not”

written by Catherinesmith144 on 01/01/2016

Well love to know if this site true or not surly after 5000 time should of won something by now xx

“Spam site”

written by 68Kelly on 10/06/2015

Picked up this website, I assume during some search for offers. A repeatedly to be remove from mailing list... to no avail. DO NOT USE OR REGISTER WITH THIS WEBSITE! BE WARNED!

“Spam alert ”

written by on 02/02/2014

Soon after entering one alleged competition on my offers website, I got bombarbed by texts messages for credit cards and dozen of unwanted spam emails on my email inbox. Not a coincidence. I immediately unsuscribed the site and complained but it keeps happening. I am now concerned about potential ID theft or unwanted subscriptions. DO NOT EVEN USE. Reported to ICO.

“you can win”

written by on 03/10/2013

I thought my offers was another marketing company like a lot that offer you prizes you never win, but I won a car service for £199 and have used it no problem, and my son won £500 john lewis vouchers about a year before that, so you really do win and it costs nothing. I realy recommend the site.

“An Absolute Waste of Time”

written by on 19/09/2013

Entered the competitions religiously for more than a year , never won anything , the free gift with a postage charge at your expense is an absolute mockery. I think those competitions do not exist and the draws never happen. Whoever owns that site just wants more traffic hits .

“"Free Gift" costs £2.99!”

written by on 14/11/2012

I was disappointed about having to pay £2.99 postage for a cheap 'free' gift - most of the gifts are not worth £2.99 and certainly don't cost the suppliers this much! I won't be doing this in the future.

“Nice website - Lack of winning..”

written by on 06/11/2012

The website is laid out quite nicely, it's attractive and inviting. However I have been using it for months, entering every draw going several times over (you can enter more than once on most draws) with no luck. I wouldn't have thought much of this - obviously not everyone is going to win - but it seems everyone else is saying the same. The quotes they have on their page from winners, and some reviews I've seen from supposed winners, seem very fake. I've never claimed a mini prize even though I've become a 5 star member several times - none of them appealed to me, so I can't comment on that. I wouldn't recommend this website to others. I found it to be a waste of my time.

“All 5* offers 'temporarily out of stock'. Is this a 'con'?”

written by on 01/11/2009

All 5* offers 'temporarily out of stock'. Is this a 'con'?

“My Offers invites you to enter prize draws...”

written by karenanne48 on 20/11/2008

My Offers invites you to enter prize draws frequently.. Most Prize draw entry's require you to submit your phone number which is compulsive in order to enter the prize draws. Also I have been an avid member for years diligently entering all their prize draws. I have not won a thing! Therefore I do not recommend myoffers.co.uk.

“Their Reward scheme offers around 30 reward items in...”

written by ospreyjack on 13/06/2008

Their Reward scheme offers around 30 reward items in total, on 3 * levels, based on how many questionnaires you have answered in a month. The top 5* level offers about a dozen items, but the items are always strangely "temporarily out of stock". My Offers never replace anything in this state with something else in stock, so users who qualify for a 5* reward, normally have about 2 items to choose from out of 12. Just poor stock control.

“What a fab site! I have been doing this for about a...”

written by on 21/01/2011

What a fab site! I have been doing this for about a month or so and last week I received an email to tell me I was a prize winner! Would I prefer £1,500 cash or £2,000 in store vouchers! I couldn't believe it! In fact I didn't believe it until I received £2,000 store vouchers yesterday and went and spent some! What a way to start 2011 - I have never won anything like this before. Keep trying - you may be the next winner!

“After being a member of myoffers for a couple of...”

written by on 15/02/2010

After being a member of myoffers for a couple of years, I saw through a Google search of my name that I was listed as having won a prize some six months earlier. I contacted them to say that I had not received any notification of this. They said they had written to me and as I had not responded, I had forfeited the prize. I certainly had not heard anything from them. I wrote and emailed them on numerous occasions about the matter and have not once received a reply. I consider myoffers.co.uk to be a very dubious outfit.

Asked by Freestufffinder on 10th February 2022 Report this content
Can you still trial free goods in return for a product review just by joining or do you need to answer all the spam phone calls and emails? Thanks

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by Patricia52 on 9th March 2016 Report this content
Has anyone managed to contact anyone at My Offers? As far as I can see there is no postal address and the feedback form, although completed with my details and question, failed to send.

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site