The Mutual Reviews - www.themutual.net

The Mutual www.themutual.net - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I took up an offer on themutual.net recently and...”

Written on: 29/06/2006 by dajabo (1 review written)

I took up an offer on themutual.net recently and followed their instructions to the letter. They later told me that because I forgot to use my registered email address with the merchant they would not award the units I earned taking up the offer. There is no stipulation in their terms and conditions whatsoever of this requirement, and the specific instructions for the offer only mentioned that "In order to be rewarded promptly, please ensure that you use your themutual.net sign up email address… Read Full Review