Air Miles Reviews

Air Miles - Ask a question now

“using air miles did not work to our advantage”

written by helllo on 07/01/2017

Using some of our air miles, we rented a car through Budget. When the rental company asked if we wanted to upgrade from our mid size vehicle, we were told we did not have negotiating flexibility on the price because we had rented through a third party. This was very discouraging.

“Boycott AirMile Sponsers!”

written by on 01/01/2012

For 20 years I have patronized AirMiles sponsers. Now that they have an expiry date, I will not use this promotion any longer. As it is they are pretty much worthless at best. All they do is give you a false sense that you are gaining something of value, just try cashing in on it, and see what you may be intitled to? A worthless trinket at most. I will rather use my spending power into worthwhile savings, other than a promoter of Airmiles. More than disappointed with this scam

“If you are thinking of changing your clubcard vouchers...”

written by on 20/08/2010

If you are thinking of changing your clubcard vouchers into air miles then don't. In fact if you want to choose your destination and dates, then forget airmiles comletley. Their avaialabilty is very restricted, any thing you might actually fancy, has a cash price added to the air miles. It is all very disappointing all round.

“To all who wish to buy air miles with their hard...”

written by on 06/07/2010

To all who wish to buy air miles with their hard earned Tesco Youchers.............DON'T
I have been saving for over three years and last year I finaly had enough to go to visit my family in NZ....................
DON'T THINK SO
There was no available bookings all that year. I complained to The Head of Tesco...Sir Terry Leahy...he was sad to hear of my problem....then was contacted by airmiles....who said that only had a certain alloted seats. Trouble is ..I went onto try to get to USA...nothing then Alicante ...nothing.......What the hell is wrong with this company???
Now I have tried all over again for this year and have tried every month from june to june 2011..NOTHING...
I am a pensioner and have invested hundreds of pounds of Tesco Vouchers.............FOR WHAT?????? and it is Tesco who avocate you to by the AIRMILES.....JUST so I cannot leave my sitting room????
Very Angry Tesco Customer