Conway Clipper dl Reviews

Conway Clipper dl
4.3

Conway Clipper dl - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Conway Clipper dl

“I've had my Conway Clipper for 2 seasons now. It cost...”

written by on 03/11/2010

I've had my Conway Clipper for 2 seasons now. It cost £300 from Ebay. It is totally ideal for us. We have a daughter & a dog. We do 6 camping trips a year. My husband is in the Armed Forces and is OFTEN away at short notice. This small trailer tent can be stored in the garage (leaving room for everything else around it). 75% of our camping stuff lives in it, leaving space in our car. Its light enough for me too handle on my own!! And it hardly increases the fuel consumption of the car. Its been out in all weathers and we feel totally secure and dry. It has been the best purchase I ever made!

“Great tent, plenty of room, easy to tow. This tent has...”

written by on 16/08/2009

Great tent, plenty of room, easy to tow. This tent has enough storage to pack all you need into it for the next trip and never have to worry about packing up to go camping again, just grab some clothes and go......Stands up to the elements very well. Easy to store as it isn't too big. Colour scheme isn't too dated either. Lift off cooker and sink is very handy and can be used where ever you need it. Lastly easy to erect from unhitching to having a drink all done 30 minutes with two of you.

“Easy to tow with small car ”

written by edmund cotter on 15/02/2006

Easy to tow with small car
The Conway Clipper is a good starter trailer tent