Nestle Aero Mint Reviews

Nestle Aero Mint
5.0

Nestle Aero Mint - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nestle Aero Mint

“Amazing. So airy and minty. I LOVE IT!!!! ”

written by on 08/02/2011

Amazing. So airy and minty. I LOVE IT!!!!

I LOVE YOU AERO BAR.

“very very tasty and moreish, makes my life complete...”

written by tommer on 25/03/2009

very very tasty and moreish, makes my life complete and my day worth working through! I would marry the Mint Aero if i could!

“fantastic. ”

written by kashiman9 on 01/04/2008

fantastic.
i totally aproove.

“This was one of the best chocolate bars I have ever...”

written by estepfamily on 16/08/2004

This was one of the best chocolate bars I have ever had. Was in London this summer and picked one up and wished I had bought a LOT more... lucky for me there is the Internet! The bubbles literally makes it melt in your mouth. I liked it much better than the regular Areo bar, the mint makes a difference.