Glengettie Tea Reviews

Glengettie Tea - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Glengettie Tea

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“A great taste with good colour and as we drink tea in...”

Written on: 21/11/2008 by Chris Thilthorpe (1 review written)

A great taste with good colour and as we drink tea in our house like it is going out of fashion you can take it for granted as far as tea bags are concerned its King… Read Full Review

“Recommended for a great relaxing and refeshing drink....”

Written on: 14/11/2008 by Dave Wellock (1 review written)

Recommended for a great relaxing and refeshing drink. First time I've tried it and, I must say, was very impressed with the overall flavour and smoothness. I bought it on a special promotion in a Lidl supermarket in Morecambe, Lancashire, but don't know where to purchase it anywhere else. I remember my mother always buying Rington's tea, delivered direct to the door when I was a small boy, but that was never available in the shops… Read Full Review