Glengettie Tea Reviews

Glengettie Tea - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Glengettie Tea

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Typhoo the owners of the Glengettie tea are MEAN.”

Written on: 05/08/2017 by Leplacis1 (1 review written)

Having been Glengettie tea drinkers for nearly 20 years we were very disappointed by the attitude and actions of the company about a faulty batch of tea we bought. We purchasesd a 480 bag lot from Amazon to find that more than half of them were split and unusable . We contacted Glengettie and were asked for the batch numbers and to send samples of the bags plus silver foil wrappers.They then contacted us to say that there was a production fault and that we would be compensated The compensation… Read Full Review

“Glengettie Tea now very poor quality, Undrinkable”

Written on: 22/08/2015 by 1945Finch (1 review written)

"Have used Glengettie tea for many years, always been happy until now. I bought a box of 80 tea bags expiry date June 2018 this week and the quality is so bad I can't drink it - it looks almost normal when brewed but is so weak and bland/tasteless that it is unusable. I have emailed Glengettie about this but no reply. If they don't resolve this problem very quickly they will certainly have lost me as a customer and probably anyone else who buys the latest batch." … Read Full Review

“I guess I am alone here but I don't get all the fuss...”

Written on: 07/04/2011

I guess I am alone here but I don't get all the fuss of this tea on this review site at all. I tried it (totally unbiased before reading any reviews - I just saw it in tesco and decided to try it)

It's an ok tea, nothing more. I prefer for example twinings traditional english, pj tips, tetley...basically this is one of my LEAST favourites of black teas I have tried to be honest.

I suppose maybe whatever it is that everyone else loves about it could be the thing I dislike about it. It just… Read Full Review