Ernest & Julio Gallo White Zinfandel Reviews

Ernest & Julio Gallo White Zinfandel
4.8

Ernest & Julio Gallo White Zinfandel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ernest & Julio Gallo White Zinfandel

“This wine is best enjoyed near ice cold. an absolute...”

written by on 10/05/2008

This wine is best enjoyed near ice cold. an absolute bargain wine.

“I LOVE THIS WINE. However for some reason I can no...”

written by on 10/04/2008

I LOVE THIS WINE. However for some reason I can no longer find it in my area. I guess they have started to take it off the shelf but I don't know why.

“What a gorgeous Rose, lovely to drink on its own or...”

written by zeebra on 22/10/2007

What a gorgeous Rose, lovely to drink on its own or with a meal, its not too heavy and has a lovely subtle taste.

“This wine is the nicest I have ever had. You can have...”

written by dab71 on 17/03/2007

This wine is the nicest I have ever had. You can have it on it's own or with any meal & it won't effect the taste. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!

“This Ros goes extremely well with most light meals...”

written by gemmas on 19/02/2007

This Ros goes extremely well with most light meals and chocolate deserts