Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

Interflora www.interflora.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“Undelivered UK to France”

Written on: 01/06/2022 by SMHood (1 review written)

So sad and disappointed. I ordered flowers 6 days ago (May 2022) to be delivered to my sister in France. Ordered on a Friday for delivery Monday. Not delivered. No reply to two emails and told on live chat on Tues they have to email the French HQ and wait a reply. Today Wednesday still waiting. No idea why they weren’t sent or if they will be. Offered a refund in 3-5 days. Now the opportunity of the anniversary is missed. Surely a phone call would have been more effective.

“Funeral ”

Written on: 12/11/2021 by Scorpio1940 (1 review written)

Disappointed as flowers were limp and untidy not worth money spent £47

“A Birthday Flower Basket with a Frown”

Written on: 21/10/2020 by Yordana (1 review written)

Today, two days before my BD, I received a Happy Halloween flower basket for my10/22 birthday. My daughter requested the delivery on my BD with a HB message and a HB balloon. However, a received an early Happy Halloween flower basket instead with a Happy Halloween balloon and no HB message note. By the way, I am a Christian and do not like or celebrate satanic holidays. So, I trashed the horrible French bouquet in disgust. What normal person sends flowers for Halloween anyway? The 1800Flowers put a big frown on my face!

“Incompetent Interpretation of a magnificent advert ! ”

Written on: 26/06/2020 by lachenko (1 review written)

We chose an arrangement called Zeste Tendre and paid 64 euros 80. We received a bunch of roses worth about 25 euros. I have written several times to Interflora for a refund of 25 euros but....NOTHING !Absolutely disgraceful. Accepting money under false pretences. I would have turned the flowers away at the delivery but as we were going to view the body that afternoon I had no choice but to accept a clearly inferior product !I could have produced a bouquet of equal merit from myu rose garden. I WANT A REFUND !

“A photo of the delivery would be helpful”

Written on: 08/04/2019 by Wuliejulie (1 review written)

.. did what was delivered match the promo on your webpage? My friend was delighted with the gift but of course I couldn't ask her to take a photo in the same style as what was promoted on the web site. Just a thought really.

“Flower delivery”

Written on: 06/04/2019 by George252 (1 review written)

I was very happy to learn that they bouquet I ordered in Australia was delivered on time in England. The recipient has told me that the bouquet was beautiful and the flowers were very fresh. This was the first occasion I had used Interflora to send a bouquet to the other side of the world and, while I was nervous about it at first I was reassured when the recipient told me that the bouquet was just as described when I placed my order.

“Great Service”

Written on: 04/04/2019

The interflora website is so easy to use and gives good images and options for selecting the right flowers/gifts for the right occasion. Have been using them for corporate flowers for several years and recipients are always happy with what they get!

“Job well done”

Written on: 31/03/2019 by Robstrikes (1 review written)

Very pleased with the delivery of a birthday gift. Efficiently conducted and kept me informed. The recipient enjoyed the wine.

“brilliant service”

Written on: 31/03/2019 by cazmyster (1 review written)

ordered a bouquet for my sister-in-law. It was very easy to order online and such a great choice to choose from. i ordered them at 7pm and they arrived, beautifully presented, before 10am the next day!

“Spot on ”

Written on: 31/03/2019 by Yawa (1 review written)

Beautiful unusual hat box fabulously long lasting quality simply stunning

“Beautiful bouquet,well presented”

Written on: 30/03/2019 by Bigmanwan (1 review written)

Ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife,the flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful. Very well presented and all for a very reasonable price. I will definately be using interflora again,very pleased with presentation and service,well done.

“I received Great Service”

Written on: 29/03/2019 by Rogue1964 (1 review written)

I ordered in the morning and they were delivered the same day as I requested. The words on the card was as I have written. The delivered flowers looked just like the picture and my wife was very impressed. Thank you all very much,

“A little Thank you”

Written on: 29/03/2019 by Mistyblueeyes (1 review written)

It was a thank you for my lovely friend for being such a wonderful friend at a challenging time for me and always being there for me.

“Fantastic Service as Always”

Written on: 28/03/2019 by 263Kinney (1 review written)

I have trusted interflora and our local florist for many years and have every confidence that even when an order is placed for same day delivery, the flowers arrive as expected and are always beautifully received. Using the website is hassle free and always have a great selection to choose from. I will continue to use interflora for their exceptional service and commitment in providing a quality product and service. Well done guys. BIG thumbs up and see you soon :)

“Floral surprise to delight”

Written on: 28/03/2019 by McPherson379 (1 review written)

I had an epiphany moment, needed flowers delivered same day. It was easy to do on the website, they arrived when they said they would and exceeded my expectations in regards to quality. The flowers are still going 2 weeks later. Perfect

“Good quality service”

Written on: 28/03/2019 by JoanneGordon (1 review written)

The flowers looked lovely on the internet and the receiver said they were beautiful. There was a good choice and as these were being delivered to work, I chose to buy flowers which came with a vase. Which was really useful and a good idea.

“Birthday present from abroad”

Written on: 28/03/2019

It was a great service to cover my sisters special birthday while we were abroad. Thank you!

“So Impressed”

Written on: 28/03/2019 by jenetty81 (1 review written)

I like to be able to send beautiful flowers to Mum for birthday and Mother’s Day each year to the UK. I thought this would be a problem as I am in Australia especially when it comes to paying with your international card but interflora have been amazing and make this so easy to do online. I have known their quality products from being in the UK and their service and quality is great. I am so impressed with them. They keep me up to date on emails about the product being delivered too. Thank you so much.

“Birthday Flowers”

Written on: 28/03/2019 by Sixty5five (1 review written)

Ordered Birthday flowers from Australia to be delivered in UK. The delivery was on time and the flowers looked better than the website picture , my Sister was delighted with the flowers.

“worst service I have received in years”

Written on: 27/03/2019 by osulld (1 review written)

I have platinum membership which includes same day delivery - I ordered 3 bouquets orders accepted andthen I get a call saying florist has a flat tyre and could they deliver the next day??? She said she would refund my delivery - and then said you didn't pay for it anyway.....not quite true! I said 2 had to be there the 3rd they delivered to a business the next day . Sadly that business was closed a lot so my balloon and wine and chocolates spent 5 days at the solicitors. When I complained about all of the above customer service said they couldn't help flat tyres (I wanted to laugh) bur suggested my contract was with you so not my problem how they got there.....maybe by foot or uber! They offered me a complimentary order or a refund,,,,but only on the undelivered items. I opted for refund and in the meantime my guest sent his friend in to collect during the opening hours and our local branch had already been back to collect it. This experience has been like something out of a sitcom!