Steinberg Cubasis VST v4.0 Reviews

• Quality

Summary

Manufacturer: Pinnacle Systems
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Steinberg Cubasis VST v4.0 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Steinberg Cubasis VST v4.0

Steinberg Cubasis VST v4.0
Steinberg Cubasis VST v4.0

“Not bad”

Written on: 10/11/2012 by CC13 (6 reviews written)

Not a bad little software package if you don't have an awful lot of money but still want to create reasonable professional sounding music. I would certainly recommend this. Although I use Logic Pro 8 myself mostly, I have used cubase packages before, before I ever owned Logic; and I have to say it is definitely worth it, especially if you are a musician like myself and play the keyboard. You can plug in a little midi keyboard and away you go when you get an idea! I would certainly recommend… Read Full Review

“I've always been a logic man but when my old system...”

Written on: 27/08/2009 by DazzleRebel (3 reviews written)

I've always been a logic man but when my old system went to silicon hell I needed to upgrade with a nice new quadcore system. As I cant afford the prices of an AppleMac and giving that Logic is now only available on a Mac I was unsure about what software to use. I called up InterAudio who advised me that ProTools is only best approached if you have done a course in studio engineering and that Cubase was easier to use than logic and was better supported by plug-ins.

Well I've been using it… Read Full Review