F-Secure Internet Security 2003 Reviews

Summary

Manufacturer: WSKA
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
F-Secure Internet Security 2003 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for F-Secure Internet Security 2003

F-Secure Internet Security 2003

“I have had F secuity for 3-4 years, then they upgraded...”

Written on: 03/08/2010

I have had F secuity for 3-4 years, then they upgraded it to security boost. Since then I have had nothing but trouble. 10 times I have had to contact them for support as my computer showed "I was not secure" I had enough and switched...sorry FS… Read Full Review

“An excellent system. Easy to use and very quick in...”

Written on: 12/10/2006 by whiteclaw (4 reviews written)

An excellent system. Easy to use and very quick in response to threats. I haven't had a single problem on my computer since having this, and it is cheap to buy.

F-Secure Internet Security 2003 was voted number 1 in 2003, I think by Computer Shopper magazine, and once it has been bought it includes a years free updating.

McAfee, which was my old one, made my system run slower and slower, and it wasn't that quick in responding to threats, so I would recommend F-Secure… Read Full Review

“I am using the F-secure 2005 antivirus software and it...”

Written on: 30/08/2005 by beevale (2 reviews written)

I am using the F-secure 2005 antivirus software and it runs quietly and efficiently without any problems!I would recommend this!… Read Full Review

“I have been using F-Secure Internet Security for a...”

Written on: 19/08/2004 by bridle (1 review written)

I have been using F-Secure Internet Security for a couple of years now and it is very very easy to use and it very good value for money at around £30 and I find that it works OK along side AOL9. F-Secure in all reviews by major PC magazines comes out as the top Anti-Virus checker on the market and it detects more Viruses than all its competitors. And I know that first hand my flat mate had a virus and his well known and widely used anti virus software didn't detect it yet F-secure detected the… Read Full Review