Greeting Card Factory 2.0 Deluxe Reviews

Summary

Manufacturer: Nova
Platforms: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP
Greeting Card Factory 2.0 Deluxe - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Greeting Card Factory 2.0 Deluxe

Greeting Card Factory 2.0 Deluxe

“Easy to use so simple even for children to make cards ”

Written on: 24/09/2008

Easy to use so simple even for children to make cards
Overall I am pleased with my purchase, I will keep trying to solve my printing problem, but in general this package saves me a lot of money as I can personelize cards and it only costs pennies… Read Full Review

“I have used Greeting Card Factory 2.0 Deluxe now for...”

Written on: 26/02/2008 by sn0white (1 review written)

I have used Greeting Card Factory 2.0 Deluxe now for over four years and I have found it invaluable. Even my grandchildren enjoy making their own cards for their friends… Read Full Review