Sanyo PLV-Z1 Reviews

Sanyo PLV-Z1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sanyo PLV-Z1

Sanyo PLV-Z1
Sanyo PLV-Z1

“Not sure why the guy who wrote the previous review had...”

Written on: 02/11/2005 by mckappa (1 review written)

Not sure why the guy who wrote the previous review had problems with the smell. I had none, and I have enjoyed several films now with the Sanyo PLV-Z1 projector.

Resolution is great for the type of projector. Not excellent, but absolutely good for seeing a film at home. At least much better than buying a 2 to 3 thousand Dollar TV, and providing an image that could be as big as twice the biggest TV, or even more.

Noise is a bad point; but, with an accurate home theater system with the perfect… Read Full Review

“I bought the Sanyo plv-z1 online after researching via...”

Written on: 12/11/2003 by JPGoode (1 review written)

I bought the Sanyo plv-z1 online after researching via Projector People and it arrived early. Once plugged in using 2 12' component video cables I was very pleased with the picture. The colors and vivid and blacks are deep. I projected from 12' onto a screen made from a $13 blackout fabric(used in hotel blinds). My wife and I love it and it's affordable! I have a movie theater at home now… Read Full Review

“I owned a Panasonic 100e before this, wish i'd kept...”

Written on: 11/05/2003 by Andyman. (1 review written)

I owned a Panasonic 100e before this, wish i'd kept it. The picture is better on the z1 but its is spoilt but the nasty burning smell.we had to open the back door to last the whole film out..
put your gas mask on and its great!
Sanyo said it will go away after a while but i'm on my 8th film now and its still there… Read Full Review