Hercules 3D Prophet II MX Graphic Card Reviews

Hercules 3D Prophet II MX Graphic Card - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hercules 3D Prophet II MX Graphic Card

Hercules 3D Prophet II MX Graphic Card

“A budget card is the best way to sum up the Prophet...”

Written on: 23/06/2003 by Horace. (1 review written)

A budget card is the best way to sum up the Prophet card, it's based on the Kyro 2 processor which powered the ill fated Dreamcast, but it's a surprising little beast.

The beauty of the Card is the way it works, it only processes the items you can see with your eyes, not the whole model. It sounds strange, but it works and thats where the board excels.

Games will fly along quite happily at high res, don't think cheap and naff think cheap and powerful.

The cards closest rival is the Geforce… Read Full Review

“I upgraded my pc about a year ago and the graphics...”

Written on: 04/03/2002 by chicken-on-a-chain. (1 review written)

I upgraded my pc about a year ago and the graphics card was the last thing to be changed.....should have done it sooner as it made the most difference. I had a nvidia vanta and I thought that it would see me right for a few more years.....till I bought Max payne.. no go..but I NEEDED to play the game, enter the Hercules 3D Prophet II MX video graphics card, I payed £55.99 for the agp version from some scabby backstreet pc repair shop (he also sold vacuum cleaners and vibrators). I did the usual… Read Full Review

“I have this graphics card and it is utterly superb, I...”

Written on: 08/09/2001 by clearoutsales.com. (1 review written)

I have this graphics card and it is utterly superb, I used 2 have a riva tnt graphics card. It was kinda ok until I put in this Hercules 3D Prophet card and it runs games like a dream.

I have a Pentium III 450 and it runs games like f1 racing championship no problem.

Unreal touranament runs at 1024*800 at 32 bit colour no problems whatsoever.

Well worth the money. I do have the 64mb vers. mind… Read Full Review