Timbuktu Pro 2000 2-User Reviews

Timbuktu Pro 2000 2-User - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Timbuktu Pro 2000 2-User

Timbuktu Pro 2000 2-User

“Timbuktu Pro 2000 is what I'd call 'real neat...”

Written on: 05/07/2007 by FrostByte (8 reviews written)

Timbuktu Pro 2000 is what I'd call 'real neat software'! I use it to assist my computer illiterate family members who live 200 miles away. They use a fairly new Mac with Tiger OS on it and use good ol' Windows XP.
So far it has been great and has saved me much earache on the phone, nevermind having to travel over when they can't work out the e-mail program etc! So many people complain to me about Mac & Windows machines not 'talking to eachother' but this program proves them all… Read Full Review

Morning's Response to FrostByte's Review

Written on: 12/07/2007

I would like to hear from Frostbyte about connection issue I'm having - I have downloaded Timbuktu Software, but unable to get it to communicate with Mac.

Read 1 Comment