Cardboardfish.com www.cardboardfish.com Reviews

Cardboardfish.com www.cardboardfish.com - Ask a question now

“Terrible service. Money trap.”

written by dpopiashvili on 17/10/2016

Wow, don't know where to start. We've purchased the minimum 50EUR packet from cardboardfish in hope we would have our SMSes delivered but boy we were wrong. As soon as we noticed that our messages were not being delivered, we opened support ticket to resolve the issue and here comes the funny part. The support personnel was rude, incompetent and never cared to explain what the problem was. I have impression that he even never tried to fix the actual problem, just wrote us back that there was no route available to deliver the SMS and marked the ticket as fixed. We tried to reopen it several times to get a better response but all in vain. After we noticed that the network provider of our SMSes was not chosen correctly by the system. We tried to reopen the ticket one last time to report our finding, but guess what, it's been ignored. They started lying that my phone was off, that network provider blocked SMSes and that they knew better which network provider my number was assigned. At that time I had enough and requested full refund, on which they responded that they wouldn't refund undelivered SMS fees (ha, who would've thought), but I could try to request a refund on what was left on my balance. I'm already trying to get a refund for my balance for ~2 weeks without any result. So long story short, DO NOT fall in their money trap.

“Lots of Money no delivery”

written by Mackenziee19 on 11/02/2016

The SMS were simply not delivered. The support offered several "fixes", but none of them worked. Instead they always asked to try again and again. Still waiting for any refunds.

“does not work”

written by Amiyahe98 on 24/10/2015

We tried with hundreds of SMS and out of the cross checks none got delivered. The support team told us that things were fixed now, and we spent more and more money without delivery.

“Waste of Time and Texts”

written by Bryanb112 on 18/08/2015

This site is now a complete joke at all round, VERY bad delivery service, and they always try and make excuses that its NEVER their fault. They have been telling me for a LONG time they have sorted out the problems, by sending out " Test Texts " which are usually recieved by people, but then as soon as you send another Text, it never gets there. I have had such bad service off this Company, I have decided to report them to Trading Standard for taking money off me continually, and NOT delivering any of their promises......I would avoid Cardboard Fish at ALL costs if I were you, Folks.....Be Warned, before you lose any Money now......and if you use them for Business, you could lose a LOT of customers as well.....

“Excellent for Mac OS X users”

written by on 26/05/2012

It is clean and elegant mac Widget. The initial registration was a bit lengthy. This is not free a free product, but I do not mind paying as texting from a non-start cell phone is a roya pain. Cons: No Addressbook integration.

“Unfortunately this website is based on poor services....”

written by on 19/04/2010

Unfortunately this website is based on poor services. It has low delivery ratio and slow message delivery speed. If you are any serious about your business, you will choose to avoid this website and its services.

Duncandisorderly's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2015

Totally agree with you all round, this site is a complete joke at times, VERY bad delivery service, and they always try and make excuses that its NEVER their fault. They have been telling me for a LONG time they have sorted out the problems, BUT it never does. I have had such bad service off this Company, I have decided to report them to Trading Standard for taking money off me continually, and NOT delivering any of their promises......I would avoid Cardboard fish at ALL costs if I were you, Folks.....Be Warned, before you lose any Money now......

Read 1 Comment

“This site saves me having to top up my phone and is a...”

written by on 21/08/2008

This site saves me having to top up my phone and is a real money saver what with the credit crunch.

“Thats it really. Because Cardboardfish.com is all...”

written by aliclautour on 17/03/2004

Thats it really. Because Cardboardfish.com is all free, you cant really argue with it. I would personally never go anywhere else and wouldnt dream of paying £3 for a ringtone!