Dale Atkins, PH.D, I'm OK, You're My Parents: How to Overcome Guilt Reviews

Media Gallery for Dale Atkins, PH.D, I'm OK, You're My Parents: How to Overcome Guilt

Dale Atkins, PH.D, I'm OK, You're My Parents: How to Overcome Guilt

“I'm OK, You're My Parents: How to Overcome Guilt, Let...”

Written on: 17/03/2004 by Harriet Klausner (18637 reviews written)

I'm OK, You're My Parents: How to Overcome Guilt, Let Go of Anger, and Create a Relationship That Works
Dale Atkins, PH.D
Holt, Apr 2004, $24.00, 320 pp.
ISBN: 0805073531

This self help guide is to assist adults dealing with estranged or non-relationships with their parents or for that matter any other adult as the suggestions apply. Dr. Dale Atkins makes a case that the individual can only control his or her behavior and not that of the other person involved in a dysfunctional relationship… Read Full Review