St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub Reviews

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

Specification for St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

Features:
  • Gently exfoliates dull surface cells to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy skin
  • For all skin types
  • Moisten face, massage into skin with fingertips and rinse
  • Not tested on animals
  • Please read all label information on delivery
  • Refine your search

“This scrub may not suit sensitive skins. It would be...”

Written on: 14/01/2008

This scrub may not suit sensitive skins. It would be more advisable to dilute the content using water prior to applying on your face.
    Do not use the scub too often… Read Full Review

“I first tried this as a sample out of a magazine. I...”

Written on: 07/08/2005 by Vimto92 (1 review written)

I first tried this as a sample out of a magazine. I opened it and smelt, and thought this smells okay, quite nice actually. Not really like apricot though. I wet my face, like it said, and squeezed it out of the sachet, to find tiny little beady things (I guess this is the apricot. Hence the "apricot scrub"), and I thought wow, this is going to get rid of all my dead skin. I placed it on my face and massaged. In fact I rubbed quite hard so I had better results. Personally I wouldn't advise… Read Full Review

“St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub is a great product...”

Written on: 31/10/2004 by Lovinbabe (7 reviews written)

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub is a great product and you can actually feel that it has worked once you have used it, your face feels fresher and your pores feel clear. I would recommend wearing a head scarf or band as the little beads go everywhere. Great value too… Read Full Review

“St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub: ”

Written on: 11/06/2004 by Meghan (1 review written)

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub:
    'THOSE LITTLE SCRUBBERS'
    Pretty good stuff, usually I can't find an exfoliates which are big enough.
    It does the job and your skin is softer-great!
    I've just introduced my boyfriend to it. He seems impressed too and he suffers from dry skin which tends to flake.
    Now he's smoother than a baby's bum… Read Full Review

“St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub - As a regular user...”

Written on: 16/03/2004 by BubbleLove (10 reviews written)

St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub - As a regular user of fake tans and the occasional sun bed, I'm always looking for that perfect product to exfoliate my face. I have tried many products in the past but I was in heaven when I came across this St Ives invigorating Apricot Scrub.

I'd used St Ives products before such as body lotions and cleansing wipes and had no problem, so decided to buy this face scrub. St Ives is known for its Swiss Formula. This Scrub comes in an orangey apricot bottle… Read Full Review

Vimto92's Response to BubbleLove's Review

Written on: 07/08/2005

I totally agree with you. A nice detailed review! I love it! It inspired me to make my own. Hahaha.
    <br>Vimto92