Grand Theft Auto III Reviews

Main Features
Genre Action

Manufacturer: Rockstar
Features:
  • Get two classics in one package: Grand Theft Auto--Vice City and Grand Theft Auto 3
  • Speed around in high-performance cars, motorbikes, powerboats, and more
  • Interact with a cast of hundreds in a highly realistic, fully realized 3D city
  • Hunt down your enemies using everything from baseball bats to rocket launchers to Molotov cocktails
  • For 1 player
    Platforms: Xbox
  • Refine your search

“For the full story on Grand Theft Auto III just read...”

written by RAT DRILLA on 22/05/2005

For the full story on Grand Theft Auto III just read my good points, this bundle is a rumble in the jungle, I mean city! Just go now please, hand over your bread and stick this game in your Xbox and crank your speakers up to explore the world of Grand Theft Auto 3 & Vice City!!!

L.R.

“What is there to be said about Grand Theft Auto that...”

written by Friends Call Me Hound Dog on 15/02/2005

What is there to be said about Grand Theft Auto that hasn't been said already?...

Exactly, nothing. But just for your sake I'll go on a little ramble anyway, because you may well have been living in a cave and have come here to find out what all the fuss was about. Plus I love telling everyone how much I love this game... god I'm a loser. Anyway back to the game. It's brilliant, the graphics have been improved on later versions and you don't quite have as large an area to apply your carnage. I also found it really difficult to fly the plane, which they seem to have fixed on GTA Vice City. If you haven't got this game, you do need it in your collection. Just roam free on the streets and do whatever the hell you want!