Serious Sam: Next Encounter (PS2) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Serious Sam: Next Encounter (PS2) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Serious Sam: Next Encounter (PS2)

Serious Sam: Next Encounter (PS2)

Specification for Serious Sam: Next Encounter (PS2)

Main Features
Online: Online Gaming Support
Max. Number Of Players: 8
Other
Release Date: 4 December, 2004

“My pal gave me it to try to see if it worked and then...”

Written on: 23/11/2008

My pal gave me it to try to see if it worked and then a played it, a liked it and he doesn't know I have still got it great game but definitely well recommend serious sam next encounter!… Read Full Review

“I got the Serious Sam: Next Encounter PS2 game as a...”

Written on: 17/02/2005 by littlemabel (19 reviews written)

I got the Serious Sam: Next Encounter PS2 game as a birthday present last week. The game only really has one aim to it, which is to shoot things, anything and everything with a range of easy to use, fun guns. The game also has the added bonus of secret levels and cheats, which are great if you can find them. I am yet however to have collected all of the gold medals so I don't think I'll be getting bored with the game any time soon. This PS2 game has great graphics but if you're looking for… Read Full Review