SingStar (PS2) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

SingStar (PS2) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for SingStar (PS2)

SingStar (PS2)

Specification for SingStar (PS2)

Main Features
PEGI 3+
Main characteristics
Publisher: Sony
Genre: Music
ESRB Rating: E - (Everyone)
PEGI Age Rating: Age 3+
Other Features
Control Elements: Gamepad
Max. Number Of Players: 2
Memory Support: With Memory Support

“I like all the features on it except for the fact that...”

Written on: 06/11/2006 by SimsGuru (1 review written)

I like all the features on it except for the fact that most of the songs I don't know, Lol! They seem to always put the most random songs on the playlists!… Read Full Review

“My review on Singstar is that it is a great game for...”

Written on: 02/08/2004 by lotte133 (1 review written)

My review on Singstar is that it is a great game for parties and messing around just to see how of a bad a singer you are, but I would suggest that it should include more ideas instead of just being a karaoke game. I would really recommend this game as you can include the new idea from PS2, the eye toy where you can see yourself sing, and I think the music videos with your voice replacing theirs is GREAT fun, but other than that, there is not a lot of imagination .
The bit I most enjoy is… Read Full Review