Hotpoint 9605 Washing Machine Reviews

• Service & Support

Hotpoint 9605 Washing Machine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hotpoint 9605 Washing Machine

Hotpoint 9605  Washing Machine

“I bought a Hotpoint 9605 Washing Machine and after...”

written by on 19/03/2008

I bought a Hotpoint 9605 Washing Machine and after that I will never buy hotmail again. I had to spent a fortune to keep it running.

“The Hotpoint 9605 is an excellent washing machine - I...”

written by saavik on 19/02/2006

The Hotpoint 9605 is an excellent washing machine - I cannot fault it being a top loader and it has an agitator which gives excellent results and you can do hand washing in the top whilst it is washing. I have only had three machines and this model for 29 years. The only fault I can find is the different service centres and the Hotpoint engineers.