St. George's, LaSource Reviews

St. George's, LaSource - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for St. George's, LaSource

St. George's, LaSource

“LaSource ruined our last day of our Vacation”

Written on: 27/06/2011

I can understand having a dress code for dinner, but we had no idea that there was one until we got there. Even in their own rule book in each room, it says nothing about closed toe shoes. It only said it in the flyer that they leave in your room every day. Luckily my Brother-in-law and I had one pair of dress pants each. We were both upset that we didn’t have more than one, but we dealt with it. Then we were also told that we had to have closed toed shoes. I luckily had one pair, but… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2011

I've been there, and having a dress code for dinner is a joke when their best vodka is Smirnoff.

Read 1 Comment

“LA SOURCE, GRENADA, CARIBBEAN ”

Written on: 21/10/2009 by NiciJ (7 reviews written)

LA SOURCE, GRENADA, CARIBBEAN

I last reviewed this resort for a trip back in July 2004, and waxed lyrical about how great it was. I returned again this year ( the delay only due to the devastation caused by Hurricane Ivan) and must say that I still love the place!

This resort has high standards, and is perfect for single females who might worry about going away on their own.

Anyway, my last review 5 years ago is as follows;

"I'll be returning!"
LaSource Grenada
NiciJ
Perth, Scotland
16 Jul… Read Full Review

“LaSOURCE, Grenada, is a fabulous, relaxing resort for...”

Written on: 28/01/2005 by NiciJ (7 reviews written)

LaSOURCE, Grenada, is a fabulous, relaxing resort for everyone.

If you would like just a few words of advice, let me keep it brief " IF YOU CAN, GO!!"

Due to carrier delays from London Gatwick, we arrived in darkness, but were picked up in a lovely air-conditioned limo for the short transfer to the hotel. Yes, the hotel is very close to the airport, however, during the entire two weeks, I only heard {say) 6 flights arriving/taking off; we are not talking London here! There are only a few days… Read Full Review