Lucaya, Coral Beach Reviews

Lucaya, Coral Beach - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lucaya, Coral Beach

Lucaya, Coral Beach

“Hi, I just came back from Coral Beach Condos in...”

Written on: 17/11/2009 by Nate Coberg (1 review written)

Hi, I just came back from Coral Beach Condos in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas. The visit was for one week from October 16th - 23rd, 2009. Wow, what an experiance. The room was exceptional and the beachfront was just wonderful. I would recommed this place to anyone who has high standards for boarding. The unit had its own full kitchen, so me and my friend were able to cook all week and we didn't have to visit the expensive restaurants very much. Coral Beach also had its own poolside bar… Read Full Review