Mount Plaisir Estate Hotel & Spa Reviews

Media Gallery for Mount Plaisir Estate Hotel and Spa

Mount Plaisir Estate Hotel and Spa

“Profits over nature”

Written on: 11/07/2012

On Jul 9, 2012, Mt Plaisir Estate redirected the Grand Riviere River to prevent erosion of their property. They brought in bulldozers during turtle nesting season and killed approx 20,000 endangered leatherback turtles. An internet search will provide you with all the details. Anyone staying here should suffer the same fate… Read Full Review

“I'm giving everything during our stay at Mount Plaisir...”

Written on: 12/10/2007 by brummer12 (3 reviews written)

I'm giving everything during our stay at Mount Plaisir Estate Hotel and Spa a 7. My holiday was nice, it was good and it was enjoyable. I have been on many other holidays and in comparision it was not anything special, but it also was not bad and I can't complain. Maybe my expectations are too high and other might well be of a different opinion, in that case, that's up to you. There's plenty of bad hotels around but this one isn't one of them so I would recommend this to any of my friends… Read Full Review

Qwerty01's Response to brummer12's Review

Written on: 12/10/2007

i really agree with what you are saying here, I often find the same...good review!

Read 1 Comment