Toshiba Portege M200 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

Manufacturer: Toshiba America Info Systems
Platforms: Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
Toshiba Portege M200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toshiba Portege M200

Toshiba Portege M200

“I was somewhat restricted by choice (work recommends...”

Written on: 17/03/2004 by Emmadw (2 reviews written)

I was somewhat restricted by choice (work recommends Toshiba for laptops). My prime reason for selecting this Toshiba Portege M200 Laptop was the weight - I'd considered the ultralight weight one - but this one had the best processor of the Portege range - and I liked the idea of a tablet. So far so good.
The lack of the Cd is not really an issue, as it keeps it light. I have decided to get a 750 MB zip, as it was cheaper than a (Toshiba) CD-writer and use that to transfer stuff to / from the PC. Without a PC though, you'd have to have an external CD/ floppy etc.

“I recently purchased a Toshiba Portege M200 laptop due...”

Written on: 05/03/2004 by beaker999 (1 review written)

I recently purchased a Toshiba Portege M200 laptop due to starting a new job, however i have been given one within 2 weeks of starting it. so far i havent seen any errors, or faults with the laptop. At first i was a bit careful with the screen because it rotates, and i was scared to damage or break it, however i have found it to be a sturdy, well-built laptop/notebook/tablet. The only advice i can offer is to buy a USB/PCMCIA CD-Rom with the laptop.