DKNY Woman Reviews

DKNY Woman
DKNY Woman

“depends on skin type”

written by Caipiroshka007 on 24/06/2011

I totally fell in love whith this scent when i first smell it on a friend! it felt so fresh and sexy but unfortunately it's way different on me. it feels too strong and soapy it has to depend on skin's chemistry. i would recommend trying this on your skin or buying a sample because the scent can be different on the paper sample. also it has very long duration.

“J ADORE TRES FRAIS IL LAISSE UNE odeur de BIEN ETRE...”

written by on 28/06/2010

J ADORE TRES FRAIS IL LAISSE UNE odeur de BIEN ETRE PAS DIFFICILE A PORTER

“Once while wearing DKNY woman, my husband & I were...”

written by Annie01 on 04/02/2009

Once while wearing DKNY woman, my husband & I were ordering food and young man taking order said "I'm sorry I can't keep my mind on business". Your purfumee is distracting and in a good way.

“As in the case of Iragan, I am continually stopped...”

written by on 09/12/2008

As in the case of Iragan, I am continually stopped everywhere by both men and women and asked about what perfume I am wearing. And the comment is always the same "you smell so good!" "your perfume is lovely" "I know when you are in because of your wonderful perfume." The perfume is fresh and clean, and I regret the fact that I cannot find it in all of the stores as it used to be when I first started wearing it, almost ten years ago. Fortunately, I travel a lot and I find it at several airport's Duty Free Shops. Again, the best perfume ever!

“This is the only perfume I have ever worn where I am...”

written by lragan on 30/10/2008

This is the only perfume I have ever worn where I am continually stopped and asked what I am wearing. I have actually been followed on more than one occasion and asked the name of my perfume. Many people comment on how clean smelling this fragance is. I had left an office one afternoon and moved to another room. One of the physicians was wandering around asking who had just been in his office...when he finally found the scent he asked the name of the perfume for his wife.
Forget that I seem to be a walking billboard for this stuff...I love it because it smells wonderful. I also like the fact that once I put it on the scent does not overwhelm me...I really don't even notice I have it on. Please don't ever stop making my DKNY Woman.

“DKNY Woman is a lovely fragrance to wear day or night...”

written by antico on 27/04/2008

DKNY Woman is a lovely fragrance to wear day or night and at a price everyone can afford. Fresh and summery with a hint of sophistication, great for young and older alike. Bad points None, even the price is good.

“DKNY Woman has got to be one of those classic scents I...”

written by on 02/04/2008

DKNY Woman has got to be one of those classic scents I go back to over and over again. I get the MOST compliments when I wear this perfume. Everyone loves it including myself. Its fun, young, sweet and sexy.

“DKNY Woman perfume has a good scent that lasts all day.”

written by on 28/12/2007

DKNY Woman perfume has a good scent that lasts all day.

“DKNY Woman perfume has a nice fresh citrus smell.”

written by ChloeColeen on 26/05/2007

DKNY Woman perfume has a nice fresh citrus smell.

“DKNY Woman is my No.1 perfume. Its tangerine citrus...”

written by Llefenni on 08/12/2004

DKNY Woman is my No.1 perfume. Its tangerine citrus note lifts me every morning before work, and lasts all day. It's very modern, and yet a classic. I wouldn't recommend it too much as a Night-time perfume though, it' not light and gutless like some of the of the newer 'modern' perfumes out there, but is too much fun for a seductive dinner. DKNY Woman is amazing, the first time I smelled its amazingly fruity fragrance I was thirsty! The bottle is also modelled on New York's skyscrapers, and this is a must for any Businesswoman who wants to wear perfume and not have to worry about choking people!
Congratulations Donna Karan, on a new classic.