Christian Dior Addict Reviews

4.5
  • Strength of Scent

Christian Dior Addict - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Christian Dior Addict

“This perfume smells so great it makes you feel like...”

written by Vicxie on 14/01/2008

This perfume smells so great it makes you feel like chocolate just melted in your mouth. Give you a great feeling, boosts your confidence. Top 3 of my favorite perfume

“Christian Dior Addict is the perfect perfume if you...”

written by ccogan on 26/09/2007

Christian Dior Addict is the perfect perfume if you want to try something new and smell great. It is addictive, as it says in the name.

“My husband bought me Dior Addict and managed to get a...”

written by AndreaG on 14/02/2007

My husband bought me Dior Addict and managed to get a special offer where if he bought me the 50ml EDT bottle he got a free gift set. The gift set contained 1, 5ml EDT and 1, 5ml EDP along with a 15ml body cream. I must admit that this really distracted from the cost of the perfume itself as combined with the gift set it seemed great value for money.
The 5ml bottles have come in really handy as they are great for taking out in your handbag.
Dior Addict in my opinion really is addictive and when I put it on it makes me feel great.
There is nothing on the market quite like Addict and I find it a very distinctive although it is not too overpowering.
This scent can be worn for any occasion as it is not too strong for the workplace and yet is strong enough to be worn the evening.
I must admit though, that the 5ml Perfume I have is fantastic and it really does show why you pay that little bit more for a perfume than you do the EDT, the EDT although it is still lovely, does not have the same staying power as the perfume.
If my husband was to buy another bottle, I would ask that he buy the perfume instead as overall I think that it would last me longer as I would not have to use as much.

“Dior Addict is everything you would expect from this...”

written by missardee1 on 20/07/2005

Dior Addict is everything you would expect from this benchmark house of fashion. Sophisticated packaging and high quality goods. Up front classiness all the way. Initially, you will encounter quite a strong burst of heady Jasmine, Orange Blossom and vanilla notes, but left to settle on the skin for a few minutes, the Mysore Sandalwood and Tonka bean bass notes balance out to a very warm feel-good aura. Bonus factor is the opposite sex seems to adore this perfume, so if its male-attracting power you're after, give it a squirt next time you're going through a department store.

Missardee1's Response to missardee1's Review

Written on: 11/08/2005

* Strength of scent should show 8/10
<br>Dior Addict is an all night stayer.

Asked by kimmycoo1 on 21st June 2017 Report this content
Does the Dior addict Eu de toilette smell different to Dior addict parfum?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site