Collection 2000 Plastique Lipgloss Reviews

Collection 2000 Plastique Lipgloss
4.5

Collection 2000 Plastique Lipgloss - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Collection 2000 Plastique Lipgloss

“My favorite Collection 2000 Prismatique lipgloss shade...”

written by karenuk on 15/04/2006

My favorite Collection 2000 Prismatique lipgloss shade is No. 3 - Angelique, which is a rich pink. I prefer this brand to Juicy Tubes, as it's less sticky and lasts longer. Even when the shine has worn off, it leaves a subtle colour and twinkle of glitter on your lips. It tastes nice too. I love the whole range of glosses from collection 2000, but this one, in my opinion, is the best for colour lasting, evenness of fading, reduced stickiness, and the "look" it gives on your lips.

“I like the Collection 2000 Plastique Lipgloss because...”

written by Jemz x on 30/06/2004

I like the Collection 2000 Plastique Lipgloss because it's cheap, under £3.00, has many different colours to choose from, including a clear colour, and it has shimmer in it which makes your lips sparkle. However, I find that I have to re-apply it often, and when I do it doesn't go on with a thick colour and shine, but sometimes a subtle lipgloss is good. Overall I think that Collection 2000 Plastique Lipgloss is a good buy.

“I like Collection 2000 lipglosses because there are so...”

written by Vrinda on 26/04/2004

I like Collection 2000 lipglosses because there are so many to choose from. My favorite one right now is just clear gloss with irridescent pieces of purpleish glitter in. It's gorgeous (it's called something like Moonshine). They are cheap yet effective and you can afford to collect a few different colours for different outfits or occasions or even just moods.

“This lipgloss is priced at just £2.29 and must surely...”

written by Ali Sinclair. on 28/04/2003

This lipgloss is priced at just £2.29 and must surely be the bargain of the year! I have been buying this lipgloss now for about 2 years and I could not recommend it highly enough. I have used everything from Mac to Christian Dior to Rimmel and this is just as good as others priced sometimes more than four times the price of this one. The texture is great, not to sticky, not too runny and has great staying power for a lipgloss. It can be used on its own for low key look or over a darker colour to more dramatic effect - all in all a fantastic product.

Anne.'s Response to 93107_Ali Sinclair.'s Review

Written on: 26/06/2003

could you tell me please if you test your products on animals, if you do not could you tell me the cut off date