OFFTEK Reviews - www.offtek.co.uk

OFFTEK www.offtek.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“not to be trusted”

Written on: 08/10/2012 by P.Stoff (1 review written)

Sent me the wrong memory despite me using their website to select the 'right' memory for my machine. So I posted it back same day for a refund. But they denied receiving it. It seems I am not the only one to have this problem with them. Funny how the Royal Mail is so unreliable when delivering to their address… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought some laptop memory from Offtek which did not...”

Written on: 05/06/2009 by naimsaleemi (1 review written)

I bought some laptop memory from Offtek which did not work at all.

I returned it straight away but they say they never received it and I should have sent it recorded delivery.

Be warned and don't be as trusting as me.

For a few ponds more I could have got it directly from Toshiba… Read Full Review