Mary Kay Lip Gloss Reviews

5.0

Mary Kay Lip Gloss - Ask a question now

“decent price for such a high quality product ($13)......”

written by on 20/03/2009

decent price for such a high quality product ($13)... one Mary Kay lip gloss last for a long time. not sticky...very smooth feel. The colors shades are very pretty.

“The newest ones are "Nourishine", and they feel even...”

written by shannondotmom on 13/01/2007

The newest ones are "Nourishine", and they feel even smoother.

I have had so much trouble with lip looks the last few years! Mary Kay lip gloss has renewed my look totally.

“I never wore lip gloss unitl I found Mary Kay. Now I...”

written by lisatlalman on 24/02/2004

I never wore lip gloss unitl I found Mary Kay. Now I cannot go without it. I love what it does for my lip colors. I can change a look just by adding a new lip gloss. I is not sticky or gooey like others I have tried. I just love it.