Zen Internet Reviews - www.zen.co.uk

Zen Internet www.zen.co.uk
Zen Internet www.zen.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Quite disappointed with the service”

Written on: 11/10/2017

Disappointingly slow speeds. Customer service hasn't been very good either - when I've had a problem resulting in no broadband, it's been down for 4-5 days each time. I took out a phone contract with them too, unfortunately, and if there's a problem with the line Zen don't seem to push too hard to get it fixed. I'm disabled and rely heavily on my phone and broadband service, but this doesn't seem to galvanise Zen either. I had high hopes for them following their scoring in Which? surveys… Read Full Review

“Excellent home broadband, rubbish business support”

Written on: 13/10/2012

I use Zen for my home broadband - I cannot fault them with excellent quality of service and good customer service. I represent a large organisation and we wanted to register a number of domains. Sales said no problem and efficiently set up account etc. We, however, can only pay by purchase order (as stated from the outset) - they said no problem. However it now appears that Zen don't seem to know how to deal with this and kept send credit application forms and providing details to pay… Read Full Review

“The other services provided in the lite package, such...”

Written on: 21/03/2010

The other services provided in the lite package, such as web space, are not something a home user requires and would prefer having a decent download limit instead. Having to pay extra on top of the 17.99/month just to catch the end of my program or video is annoying… Read Full Review

“Zen used to be great, and the actual BB provision...”

Written on: 03/02/2010

Zen used to be great, and the actual BB provision still is.

Unfortunately their previously good customer service and billing team seem to have been replaced in the last year or two with some of the most unhelpful and dimwitted people I have ever spoken to.

It's a pity to see a once useful company spoilt like this, and I hope they'll get their act together again sometime… Read Full Review

“I was with Zen Internet for 1 year. I moved in the...”

Written on: 21/08/2007 by tuxracer69 (3 reviews written)

I was with Zen Internet for 1 year. I moved in the middle of contract, and this was dealt with OK.
Then they cut my connection at my home, saying I had not paid, and they will cut the line.

Yes, I had not paid the service for three months, but I did not receive any warning before this cut.

As I was also exceeding the 50 Gig limit and disliked to have to pay 1 pound per gig, I switched to www.bethere.co.uk

Connection is a bit less reliable, but speed is much faster, and I have no limit… Read Full Review