Carlsberg Reviews

Carlsberg - Ask a question now

“"Best Beer Ever"”

Written on: 13/11/2020 by Hackettap212 (1 review written)

It's my one and the world's only lovable brew. It's a great packing efficiency and no issue in public place handling as well.

“A VILE LAGER”

Written on: 12/07/2015 by Ardentizzy (1 review written)

carlsburge is a awfull lager that always makes me feel unwell the following morning , it doesn't matter how little I drink it still upsets me . It's the worst lager iv ever tried .i asked my friends if carlsburge affected them the following morning and most agree that it made them unwell . If you have gastric problems I would recomend you do not drink carlsburge as it will only make it much worse ..

“Good points: it's very cheap and quite crisp and easy...”

Written on: 19/06/2010 by doug714 (9 reviews written)

Good points: it's very cheap and quite crisp and easy to drink when very cold.

Bad points: highly carbonated and not much in the way of taste

This beer is not actually offensive (unless its warm) although so many better beer and lagers out there, carlsberg doesn't have a great deal to offer.

“This is in my opinion the WORST lager money can buy....”

Written on: 21/02/2010

This is in my opinion the WORST lager money can buy. When i say that i am being utterly serious. However i do bemoan the fact that i do not like it as it is extremley cheap and would save me a lot of beer.

Good Point:
Very cheap especially at the pub

Bad Point:
I'm not entirerly sure what it is I so dislike about this lager. It is quite creamy and light but not in a nice refreshing way but in more of a overly sweet makes me gag way.

“I love Carlsberg because it's have something i never...”

Written on: 02/12/2008 by russian pimp (1 review written)

I love Carlsberg because it's have something i never noticed in other beers when i taste this beer i feel rich taste of it which last for long time in my mouth when other beers don't have this results plus when this beer ice cold it's so refreshing makes me feel like I'm in heaven very nice beer at any time at any day

This is my favorite beer of all time and i tried lots of different kind of beers but this is something special to me if you didn't try this beer you definitely should

“Carlsberg lager is a good quaffable lager for a day at...”

Written on: 21/05/2005 by terrier (20 reviews written)

Carlsberg lager is a good quaffable lager for a day at the pub. Tends to be cheap, and is strong enough without blowing your head off.

“Carlsberg is my choice in lagers. ”

Written on: 22/04/2003 by nickpark. (1 review written)

Carlsberg is my choice in lagers.

(except now and then when i feel like a posh stella)

Nigel Bates.'s Response to nickpark.'s Review

Written on: 18/05/2003

its lovely, i drink a crate every 2 days and just cant get enough of this cheap tasty brew...........
<br>
<br> without the fuzzy head the next day like stella artios used to give me....
<br>
<br>overall a superb larger.

252776_Anonymous101's Response to nickpark.'s Review

Written on: 16/02/2007

Excellent value this beer, you can usually find it is included in some really good deals from the supermarket, it&#039;s not my favourite but I would still recommend nonetheless

Read 2 Comments