Miele Rotary B890 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Corded Iron
Wattage: 3050 Watts

Power
Wattage: 3050 watts
Other
Warranty: 1 Year

“The Miele no longer supports this”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by michabelleinn (1 review written)

I have a B890. I use it every day to iron the sheets for our bed and breakfast. The Iron has a linen cover on the roller. This is a wearable/consumable item. I called Miele to get a replacement cover. They told me that they “no longer manufacturer this part”. Soooo I now have a very expensive door stop. I make your own judgment as to the value… Read Full Review

“I was in two minds about making this level of...”

Written on: 26/10/2009 by jaheydn (1 review written)

I was in two minds about making this level of investment, but it has been very worthwhile. It is a great machine, irons well and quickly, and really is quite easy to use - even for an ironing hater like myself. I run a 14 bed gite in France, and this has made the task of all those duvet covers and pillow cases so much easier.
It folds away easily, irons without creases with just a small effort, and it speeds through the ironing in no time. No more filling up the old steam iron every 5 mins… Read Full Review

“The Miele Rotary B890 is an outstanding product. I...”

Written on: 16/02/2009 by Gabriella1977 (1 review written)

The Miele Rotary B890 is an outstanding product. I cannot understand the price! $2,199 is "kind of" expensive price for this appliance. Did you know, that the same Rotary Iron (and newer model also) in Europe costs $1,000 less? I'm not kidding. Purchasing this item over there you would only have to supply yourself in a power converter (the best quality one may cost $150). I'm freak when it comes to ironing. I even iron my toddler son t-shirts and other tops. I always do my homework and do… Read Full Review

“My Miele Rotary B890 is great for ironing bed linen,...”

Written on: 18/01/2008

My Miele Rotary B890 is great for ironing bed linen, large table cloths, tea towels, serviettes quick and easy - don't know how I managed without it! Easy to use
Good Finish particularly with cotton bed linen. Not good for small items ie. childrens cloths… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2011

YMMD with that aswner! TX

Read 1 Comment

“This is really only for people who have a heck of a...”

Written on: 23/11/2006 by Snowball Summer (1 review written)

This is really only for people who have a heck of a lot of pressing to do and so can justify the high initial price. It is relatively easy to feed trousers into the rollers and any problems you have at first will soon be ironed out with practice. Results are very good once you are comfortable with using the machine and I have been saved countless visits to the dry cleaners because of this purchase. As I said above if you think you need it then you can't go far wrong with this product… Read Full Review